HOTRODGRIZZLYFORUMS.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOTRODGRIZZLYFORUMS.COM

YAMAHA GRIZZLY

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 89 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:25 am
Top posters
Traillizard
Ammo/Suppy Situation  Vote_lcapAmmo/Suppy Situation  Voting_barAmmo/Suppy Situation  Vote_rcap 
WV Hot Rod Rhino
Ammo/Suppy Situation  Vote_lcapAmmo/Suppy Situation  Voting_barAmmo/Suppy Situation  Vote_rcap 
PA. GRIZZLY
muddygrizz
moto92
moose73
yepsed
Grumpy
Gyrene
flimmy
Latest topics
» forum test
Ammo/Suppy Situation  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 2:50 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» New Guy from Lake Charles, LA
Ammo/Suppy Situation  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 12:52 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» Moved to hotrodforums.net
Ammo/Suppy Situation  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 12:45 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

Ammo/Suppy Situation  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 12:44 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

Ammo/Suppy Situation  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 12:43 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» moved to hotrodforums.net
Ammo/Suppy Situation  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 12:42 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» FREE HOTROD GRIZZ SHEAVE KIT
Ammo/Suppy Situation  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:02 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» JBS GRIZZ 450???
Ammo/Suppy Situation  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:31 pm by WV Hot Rod Rhino

» The Pesky 450
Ammo/Suppy Situation  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 11:10 am by SpecEdition

Most active topics
Let's see them hotrod Grizzlies
My 11' 700 EPS
some action shots!
FREE HOTROD GRIZZ SHEAVE KIT
Grizzly 700 Sheave Kit!
MY GRIZZLY GARAGE, WORKSHOP, MANCAVE.
Post Your JBS setup
A lil riding behind the house
Highlifter Springs Installed - Before and After Clearance
Lake Houser NC ride
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ammo/Suppy Situation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spectre

Spectre

Ammo/Suppy Situation  Empty
PostSubject: Ammo/Suppy Situation    Ammo/Suppy Situation  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 5:03 pm

We just finished up with the annual Calgary Gun Show this weekend. It was the usual same old stuff. I did notice that there seemed to be a decent ammo supply, which is good news.

I stay in touch with a buddy of mine who drives long haul into the southern states, and as expected the buying frenzy has a lot of the shops tapped out. I guess you guys down there will have to suffer through the current administration, and get back on your feet after the "fall of O".

We are currently lucky up here to have a reasonably steady supply of the Chinese manufactured stuff coming through. It's not the greatest, but it still feeds the pigs. Last year when I was down at a San Antonio gun show, I was amazed at the quantity and considerably lower price of all the goods present. Here is hoping for the "good old days" to return for all.
Back to top Go down
muddygrizz

muddygrizz

PostSubject: Re: Ammo/Suppy Situation    Ammo/Suppy Situation  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:01 pm

Glad to see things are doing ok up north, here in the communist republic of maryland they are hitting everything hard, assault rifles, handguns, even ammo. But they are coming to the realization they cant do much on the firearms side of it so they are just jacking up the prices so high on ammo that people cant afford them.
Back to top Go down
Traillizard

Traillizard

PostSubject: Re: Ammo/Suppy Situation    Ammo/Suppy Situation  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:22 pm

Ammo is hit or miss at most stores in NY, mostly miss, but I do OK because I have a cousin in RI who manages the outdoor dept. in Walmart. He lets me know when ammo comes in for my caliber
Back to top Go down
muddygrizz

muddygrizz

PostSubject: Re: Ammo/Suppy Situation    Ammo/Suppy Situation  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:40 pm

Id belive it, NY and MD are both states that are jumping on these stupid assualt weapon bans, I cant speak for NY but I know in MD it is one of the strictest states when it comes to firearms and dont even consider a concealed carry permit here. it takes a notorized letter from god for them to even consider it.
Back to top Go down
Traillizard

Traillizard

PostSubject: Re: Ammo/Suppy Situation    Ammo/Suppy Situation  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:23 pm

I was lucky enough to get my CCP before all this craziness. And of course my shopping too Wink
Back to top Go down
Grumpy

Grumpy

PostSubject: Re: Ammo/Suppy Situation    Ammo/Suppy Situation  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:34 am

Of course I DON'T HAVE ANY GUNS ANYMORE! THEY WERE ALL SOLD Mr Obama and Mr. Holder!

I also don't have 1500 rounds of ammo bought when prices weren't so crazy. Razz
Back to top Go down
Traillizard

Traillizard

PostSubject: Re: Ammo/Suppy Situation    Ammo/Suppy Situation  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 1:58 pm

My cousin just called me the other day, he has managed to get me some .22 bricks cheers Now I can get a better price when I sell them all Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Traillizard on Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
muddygrizz

muddygrizz

PostSubject: Re: Ammo/Suppy Situation    Ammo/Suppy Situation  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:19 pm

atleast you got to sell yours grumpy all of mine sank on my buddies boat last weekend when we were out fishing, i knew I shouldnt have taken them all with me.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grumpy

Grumpy

PostSubject: Re: Ammo/Suppy Situation    Ammo/Suppy Situation  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 11:56 pm

Yeah, it sure sucks not to have ANY guns! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Traillizard

Traillizard

PostSubject: Re: Ammo/Suppy Situation    Ammo/Suppy Situation  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:35 pm

Sold all of my rifles over the weekend, better to sell and get money before they get grabbed up by the government. Got a good price for the bunch to an out of state dealer... ammo too. But I hate not having them anymore Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammo/Suppy Situation    Ammo/Suppy Situation  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammo/Suppy Situation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HOTRODGRIZZLYFORUMS.COM :: Members :: Guns & Knives-
Jump to: